Beauty fades with age. The first wrinkles appear, the skin becomes pale and dry. Rejuvenation can be achieved with the help of various procedures. The result depends on age and the body's ability to produce collagen. This substance is responsible for the compressed oval of the face, the absence of wrinkles. Home remedies are effective in combination with regular care, lifestyle changes will help rejuvenate your face in 3-5 years. Equipment procedures will increase this number to 7. In some cases, radical rejuvenation methods are required. They will produce 5-10 more years.
Rules to protect young skin
- Sleep 7-9 hours a day. . . Adequate rest promotes rejuvenation.
- Use sunscreen. . . Ultraviolet rays dry, sag and wrinkle the skin.
- Use a toner or facial cleanser before bed.. . . In the morning it is better to rinse only with warm water.
- Get rid of bad habits. . . Smoking and alcohol age the skin.
- Massage your facealone or in a beauty salon every 3-6 months.
- Do your exercises. . . Exercise for 30 minutes to improve tissue circulation.
Methods of facial rejuvenation
Home or professional care methods will help to reset 5-10 years.
Home remedies include:
- Masks- Herbal decoctions, berries, fruits, oils and vegetables serve as a base. The method is effective with regular use, the correct selection of components.
- Massage- Light strokes, rubs or strokes help improve lymph and blood microcirculation. The procedure does not give immediate results, but is sustainable with long-term use.
- Scrubs, peels- natural substances are used. Efficiency is high, subject to the rules of care.
- Contrast compresses- Tighten the skin, improve the oval of the face.
- Anti-aging treatments- use of pharmacy products. The method is effective, but if you do not follow the rules, it can be harmful to health.
Types of professional rejuvenation:
- Injection procedures- It is very effective if the subcutaneous injection is performed correctly and there are no contraindications. The result lasts a long time.
- Care products- cleaning, peeling with professional cosmetics. It helps to rejuvenate the face up to 2-4 years.
- Equipment cosmetology- Almost all methods are effective. Some require preparation.
Rejuvenating facial cosmetics
The aging process of the skin begins after 25 years. From now on, it is recommended to use anti-aging cosmetics.
It is divided into several groups:
- Muscle relaxant- Reduces muscle tone, prevents the formation of facial wrinkles.
- Products that activate your own collagen production- moisturizes, nourishes and protects skin from harmful factors.
- Corrective and concealing cosmetics- visually rejuvenates thanks to tonal and reflective components.
- Vendors- Penetrate under the skin and fill in wrinkles. The effect is achieved by a combination of silicone and hyaluronic acid. The result is short-term - 1-2 days.
Cosmetics come in many forms - creams, emulsions, lotions, patches, gels, foams, oils, balms and serums. Contains peptides, beneficial acids, collagen & vitamins
Recommendations for the use of anti-aging products:
- Use seasonal makeup. . . In winter, the skin needs increased nourishment and protection.
- Change your makeup every 5-10 years. . . Anti-aging creams and lotions should be age-appropriate.
- Use products from the same cosmetic line. . . They complement each other's effectiveness.
- Choose cosmetics that suit your skin type- for dry, oily or normal.
Home treatment for a young face
Regular use of masks and peels based on natural ingredients will help restore the natural beauty. Procedures should be performed regularly.
Cosmetic procedures should begin with the removal of powder, eye shadow or foundation remnants. Cleansing the pores will help the skin absorb nutrients better.
- To remove makeup, soak a cotton ball in micelle water or cleansing milk.
- Wipe with face wash gel or lotion to remove sweat and dust.
- Avoid soap - it dries your skin. Use for non-alcoholic, non-greasy - non-greasy foam dry products. Sensitive skin requires non-allergenic ingredients.
- Steam your face with warm water. Add chamomile or mint, steam for 3-5 minutes to enlarge pores.
Effective home cleaning recipes:
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. green tea with half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply on face. After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Chop 1 skinless cucumber, add a tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
The next stage of rejuvenation at home is to remove dead skin particles, blackheads or acne. Peeling is done with a scrub.
- Apply the scrub to the skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse after 3-5 minutes.
- Treat your face and hands with alcohol or other antiseptic. Press on blackheads or pimples using a bandage wrapped around your finger. They will come out easily after evaporation.
- Use compression masks to tighten your pores. Dilute cosmetic clay, apply on face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Combine 1 tbsp. dried orange peel with the same amount of milk and 2 tsp. un. Apply on skin, wash off citrus mask after 15 minutes.
- Soak 1 tbsp. a spoonful of oatmeal with a little warm water. After 3-5 minutes, add 1 teaspoon. honey, apply the mixture on the face. Leave the mask on for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
Homemade moisturizing recipes:
- Combine 2 tsp. natural yogurt with half a teaspoon of flour and turmeric. Add 1 tbsp. l. Grated avocado - contains vitamin A (retinol). Leave the mask on for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
- Mix 3 tbsp. l. tomato juice with a large spoon lemon. Add 2 tbsp. l. milk cream. Tomato is a natural antioxidant that contains lycopene for facial rejuvenation. Apply the paste on the skin and wash off after 15 minutes.
Cosmetological methods of rejuvenation
Professional methods of dealing with age consist of various techniques. These include those that are effective for all skin types, eliminate related problems, and for any budget.
Beauty injections are made using botulinum toxin. The procedure consists of injecting subcutaneous substances to smooth out large wrinkles of the nasolabial triangle, remove crow's feet and acne scars.
In addition to botulinum toxin, vitamins and hyaluronic or lactic acid are used. They fill in the big folds. Injections are effective for temporarily smoothing wrinkles, are available to almost everyone and do not require a long recovery period.
Popular ways to rejuvenate with injections:
- Biorevitalization- Natural revitalization of the skin with hyaluronate injection.
- Mesotherapy- The use of vitamins to eliminate age-related changes and defects.
- Bio-amplifier- injections with a gel filler or rope that accelerates collagen production and eliminates deep wrinkles.
- Ozone therapy- Saturation of the skin with ozone and oxygen to normalize metabolic processes.
- Contour plastic- Alignment of the face shape injectable using fillers (fillers) with hyaluronic acid.
- Plasmolifting- Bringing a person under the skin of the blood to smooth the relief of the face.
These rejuvenation methods include:
- Peeling - light or deep.
- Classic or lymphatic drainage massage.
- Apply a moisturizing or nourishing mask.
Rejuvenation occurs with the help of physiotherapy devices that have a beneficial effect on all layers of the skin. Deep wrinkles, scars and other imperfections are removed.
Rejuvenation of the face without surgery:
- Microwave therapy- Stimulation of subcutaneous cells with low force impulses.
- Laser rejuvenation- removal of wrinkles and creases, skin discoloration.
- Cryotherapy- Anti-aging effect of liquid nitrogen.
- RF lifting- face stretching using electromagnetic pulses.
- Photorejuvenation- High-intensity light stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
Rejuvenating massage is a procedure of applying pressure to the facial tissues to treat them.
There are several types of exposure:
- Against aging- It is carried out with the help of pinching, which tightens the skin and stimulates the regeneration process.
- Qigong technique- Massage along special lines of the face using oils.
- Taoist- combination of mechanical stress with internal concentration.
- Tonic- Refreshes the skin, restores its elasticity.
- Lymphatic drainage- hand or apparatus massage to correct wrinkles, improve metabolic processes.
Useful features of the procedure:
- improve skin tone;
- increased lymph and blood flow;
- smoothing fine wrinkles;
- removal of dryness and stains;
- removal of excess body fat.
Procedures are performed 2-3 times a week. The massage course is 10-14 days. You can do it yourself - the effect of acupuncture on biologically active points will suit anyone who wants to rejuvenate.
Rejuvenating facial treatments are effective with proper nutrition:
- Eat vegetables, fish, fruits and beans. . . They replenish the skin with the necessary substances.
- Avoid fried foods and fizzy drinksand sweets that help premature aging.
- Drink 8 glasses a day to help keep skin supple. . . Do not drink a lot of fluids before going to bed - too much will cause swelling.
Radical methods of facial rejuvenation
- Don't stretch your face- lifting with plastic surgery. The surgical method helps to look 10 years younger and the result lasts a long time. Cons - expensive procedure, difficult recovery period.
- Chemical peeling- Deep exposure to salicylic or glycolic acids to remove the top layer of skin. Advantages - removal of acne, age spots, wrinkles. Cons - many side effects, the procedure is painful.
- Microdermabrasion- Laser coating or evaporation of the surface skin layer with wrinkles, acne. Advantages - short recovery time, purposeful action. Disadvantages - ineffective for deep wrinkles, requires additional procedures, redness of the face.